Sisters Suck Me Off Ch. 01




 Jenna had increased the length of her hip strokes. We were almost at the point of really fucking. She brought her head up again and I quickly went to sleep...She was still holding herself over me on her bent knees, arm on the back of the couch, never really coming down all the way; her ass hovered inches off of my balls with her every downstroke. Eventually she increased her fucking until most of my big dick was swallowed up into her sopping pussy with each stroke. Claire, my 18-year-old sister, has a brunette hairstyle, long, straight hair, enormous puffy nipples, and gorgeous, pointy, mid-sized tits. Her eyes are dark brown. She has two tattoos: one around her navel and one on the small of her back. All my pals believe she's the hottest female in town, even if she's not quite 'centerfold' hot. Most likely, they are correct. She is intelligent, a college student, and involved in a serious relationship with another student. Jenna, who is also eighteen, has short, unkempt blonde hair, blue eyes, a modest build, rounded titties, and a flawless posterior. She's a party animal who loves to cause problems and is a real tight package.

My sister Claire returned home over spring break from her school last year. She'd just moved back in for the month, sharing a bedroom with Jenna. During the first few days, the three of us went out to parties frequently. I had recently turned 21 and could now legally drink in bars with my big sister. With other pals, we would get together and go out bar hopping till the early hours of the morning. Sadly, Jen wasn't old enough to accompany us on our outings yet. Just before daybreak, we would close the last club and head home, whereupon I would collapse instantly. Claire had a few more years of heavy drinking ahead of her when she was in college; I attempted to keep up with her, but I typically failed terribly.




I had the weirdest feeling when I woke up the next morning after one of these extended drinking sessions. I attempted to recall the specifics of the previous night in an attempt to find an explanation. I had what Claire called "black outs," where I would simply forget the final hour or two before passing out the previous night. I had no memory of the final few hours of those kinds of evenings. She advised me to keep an eye on it and said it was a sign of overdoing it. I would say, at least I wasn't driving, and that would be the end of it. In any case, this seemed a little odd. It was difficult for me to pinpoint. My cock felt a little sore. Did I get laid the previous night? I would have to wait till I saw Claire later; she would definitely let me know if something similar occurred. And I would be furious if I couldn't recall it! More likely, I would have jerked before collapsing.

That day, right after lunch, I spotted Claire. In an attempt to learn more, I asked her if she had a good time the previous evening. She gave me a perplexed look before saying, "Oh, blackout again, eh?" Don't worry, neither you nor I were embarrassed in any way. You were well taken care of by your big sister, and you were asleep like a baby when we returned home. But Andy, you really should calm down. You and your blackouts are worrying me. I suppose I didn't get laid, I thought. "Sometimes I think an atom bomb couldn't wake you when you're sleeping like that." I think they just beat my flesh. Well, anything.




A few streets away was a home party that was the next major night out. Jenna was present, and certainly, she was stirring up trouble—the kind that a young, attractive lady can stir up at a party full of lustful men. Guys were arguing over who could take her home; girlfriends were furious with her and their partners. Not a single one did. This kind of scene charged Jenna, albeit she wasn't easy to get along with. I was hitting on Claire too, but we weren't there to hook up; we were just there for the social aspect, keeping up with friends and that kind of stuff. In my deep sleep that night, I dreamed of having sex. a blow job, precisely. Indeed, when I woke up, I was experiencing the weird sensation once more, and the pee hole in front of my underwear was sticky from drying jizz. I forced my memory to work, and sure enough, I did recall having a sexual dream. However, I had never before experienced a wet dream. Perhaps I dozed off during the night. I was beginning to get really annoyed by this.

That particular Saturday, I went out with the boys instead of Claire or Jenna. I didn't drink much at all because we went to a local strip club where the beers were twice as expensive as they were elsewhere. However, I arrived home really late and immediately went to bed. I had just fallen asleep when something startled me. When I opened my eyes, my room was dark, and I noticed a silhouette of one of my sisters standing at the doorway of the hallway. She stepped forward right before I opened my mouth to ask what was going on. Then she paused once again. She appeared to be making a lot of effort not to wake me. I decided to let it go and see what she was up to because this was strange enough. She came to the side of my bed and sat down, very slowly. I could tell now that it was Claire, my older sister. Even though she was closely observing my face, it was clear that she couldn't see in the dark that I had one eye slightly open. She was wearing nothing but a nightshirt and underwear, as far as I could tell. What on earth was she doing? With a steady, silent motion, she reached up to the top of my blanket and pulled it down at the corner, revealing the majority of my body, which was just covered in boxers. I was trying very hard not to alter my breathing at all; I needed to give her the impression that I was asleep in order to figure out where this was going. Then my sister gently unfastened the button in front of me by reaching directly for my crotch with both hands. My world completely collapsed as Claire reached inside my boxers and delicately extracted my swollen penis.




Perhaps the toughest thing I've ever done in my life was to not react to this. I was embarrassed that my sister might see my cock at first, but then I saw that she was holding it in her hand! I suddenly realized that this was the reason behind my morning's enigma. While I slept, Claire would come into my room at night and play with my prick! She must have believed that I was also blacked out for tonight! She pushed her head down to my groin and shoved my soft dick into her warm, moist lips before I could think any more. Greetings from heaven, God! I considered stopping this, but that delicious 'blowjob' feeling got the better of me just as fast. My cock began to erect in her mouth, to my mild embarrassment, but I could tell that this was precisely what she wanted. She remained staring up at me, waiting for any indication that I was awake, as her head bobbed softly up and down, swallowing a big chunk of my eight-inch erection. Claire gave me her head in a gentle, peaceful, and caring manner; I was confused and unable to process the meaning behind it all. She pulled her head off for a minute and stroked my large dick tenderly with her hand after slathering it with hot saliva. She gave me a quick glance to make sure I understood, then leaned back to resume her slow-motion sucking. To my surprise, Claire slid her lips over my now fully-erect cock while using one hand to reach under her nightshirt and fondle her boobs. The swollen nipples had started to protrude through the inside of her nightshirt, so she tugged and squeezed them. That's when her sucking became slightly more urgent. It was too much to see my sister play with her tits; soon, I could feel the cock rising to the cum. However, she persisted. I reasoned quickly that as I had never woken up before, I had better not 'wake up' now! Claire didn't stop moving, so it must have been normal for my hips to be moving against my will. I lost patience with Claire when I noticed her hand scurrying to the front of her underwear and rubbing her crotch. I tried not to shove too forcefully as I moved inside my sister's mouth. I sighed in hope that everything would be okay, then continued cumming. I gazed in awe as Claire sucked (and I mean Sucked) the last of the come from my dick, managing to swallow practically every drop in two or three rapid gulps without taking my cock out of her lips. After using her tongue to clean my cock, she glanced at me to make sure I was still asleep. Satisfied that she had succeeded in her deed, she gently stood up and walked out of my room, whispering as she went. My door clicked shut. I laid there for what felt like an hour, trying to process what had just transpired. It was really amazing, thank God! Was it, though, okay? Had I stopped her? I was at a loss for what to think. All I knew was that I would know exactly what had produced that "strange feeling" when I woke up the following day.




To put it mildly, the next several days spent at home were peculiar. I pretended to be unaware of all that had happened that evening, as did Claire, but I realized that I had a completely different perspective on my sister. For heaven's sake, she had blown me away! I was starting to realize what a hottie she truly was when our paths would cross in the house. I couldn't help but crave another night like the previous one, when maybe something more than just head might happen, but I couldn't quite put my mind on it. If she could suck my cock while I slept, would other things be acceptable as well? During the time when we were both awake? I made the decision to wing it. And, naturally, to make it occur once more. So we went pub hopping on Thursday night the next week. I made an effort to appear as though I was drinking heavily; that evening, I squandered a lot of beer and cash, but I thought it would be worthwhile. Claire drove us home after we called it a night (even though it was actually early morning). I thought, Hey, what the heck, and feigned to faint in the car. As expected, she reached for my crotch after yelling my name five or six times and gave me a couple rough jabs in the ribs. While steering with one hand, she used the other to stroke her penis through my jeans. I didn't dare a glimpse and closed my eyes the entire ride. I felt her struggle with my zipper for a little while when my dick was fully erect, but she must have decided we were too near to home and ignored it. But I was hoping for more. I prayed that my sister would blow me away once again once we got home because she had gotten me hard again.



She assisted me around the home; I made a big show of being "too drunk" to drive and "too drunk" to climb stairs. Jenna welcomed us at the door when we arrived at the front porch and assisted Claire in getting me inside. Claire muttered, "You saw him—look at him!" He's a mess! He will never recall anything!"

With all my heart, I greeted Jen.much too loudly before making his way to the couch.

"Oh no, you're heading to your room, big guy." Head straight for bed! I warned you to watch it since you had a little too much tonight!She threw her arms around me, guided me into my room, and down the corridor. Jen merely stood there, gazing. When we got to my room, I pretended to be inebriated and muttered goodnight to both of them, waiting for Claire to approach my prick.

However, she didn't. I pretended to be asleep the moment she laid me down on my bed. Claire turned off the light and walked away. And that was all. I see. Perhaps she was waiting for Jenna to turn in? Perhaps she was not fooled by my charade. Since Claire isn't high, I had to have some alcohol that evening, and to be honest, I was a little tipsy when I fell asleep waiting for her to come back. and shortly after that, was reawakened...

It was dark in my room. My boxers were being taken off after my jeans. I lay there in full view of ____ before whom? Did I feel three hands there? I waited for my sister's mouth to touch my cock while wearing just my shirt. Nevertheless, I heard her say, "Just sit down!" There was another person present in the room; I could hear Jenna's voice, but I was unable to hear her words as she whipped around. Claire went on. 'Silence and observe, I'll demonstrate for you.' At last, I sensed Claire's palm touching my penis. With her other hand, she caressed my balls, and before long, she was massaging me into a complete 10-inch erection. "Move over a little, I can't see it," Jenna said.As Claire continued to stroke my shaft, I felt her move on the bed. As my eyes adjusted to the hallway light, I noticed Jenna seated on the chair by my bedroom window. She was dressed in a gray cotton pajama set that included a top and shorts. When Claire greeted us at the door, she was dressed in a white nightshirt that stopped just above her knees. Jenna's eyes were fixed on my cock.




"Whoa...that's not like the ones I've seen."

Such as?Claire mumbled something.

"So, big, you really kissed it and he doesn't wake up?""

Indeed! "Observe this..." My sister then delivered the second most devastating blow of my life. She was careful not to obstruct Jenna's view of the action, removing her hair if it came in her direct line of sight. With astonishment, Jenna observed her elder sister slurping and sucking their brother's cock.

Is it possible for him to sense it?She enquired.

Claire moved her head off my dick and up. Yes, he does wiggle around and groan a lot, especially in the moments before he arrives. He even opens his eyes occasionally. However, he never does. And when he gets this drunk, he "blacks out," so he never recalls anything about it!"

"How do you handle his...cum?""

Claire merely gave her a questioning "What do you think?" look.it kept being awful.

"Have you ever had sex with him?" Jenna said sharply.

As my dick came out of her mouth, Claire gave her a look that said, "No way! That would be cheating on Mark!"

"And this isn't it?"

C'mon, be quiet and let me finish. I promised you you could watch only if you were quiet. It's only oral sex, so it's not like this is another person; he's my brother, and he doesn't even know.

My sister's warm mouth felt phenomenal, and I began to writhe and moan. Claire didn't stop and Jenna leaned in for a closer look, leaning forward in the chair with one hand pushed into her crotch and whispering, "Ohhhh, yeah, he likes it." Jenna's questions stopped, and she focused on my member, blowing me just like the night before. "Suck it, Claire." "Yeah, screw Andy's cock." Jenna's fingers moved in her lap. She started licking her eighteen-year-old pussy through her pajamas. "Suck that big asshole."

Jenna's flirtatious remarks appeared to intensify our relationship. The more Claire drew me in, the more I felt the jizz building. I was able to peek out from behind one eyelid and see Jenna yanking her pajama shorts to reveal her cunt. The light from the hall flooded over the chair she was wriggling in and lit up her gorgeous pink pussy through my open door. She was massaging her exposed cunt swiftly with her other hand, so I didn't get a good look. Claire, suck his large, firm dick. I saw Jenna slide a finger into her pussy and finger fuck herself, and this was just too much for me. She looked like an animal as she played with herself and watched Claire engulf my long, fat prick. Claire felt the sperm was about to burst at any moment. As my hips penetrated her face, she let out a succession of groans, "mmm, Mmm, MMM!""And I released another gulp of intense, steaming cum. As Claire greedily ate my entire load, Jenna squirmed in the chair and slapped at her sodden pile. I watched as Jen ground her finger into her puss while biting her lip and trembling. They both froze for a moment when I let out a loud "Ohhh!" but I just grinned and rolled over.

Though I was no longer able to see them both, I heard Claire exclaim, "See? He doesn't realize that I've cheated on him four times already! It's fantastic! I can leave while I'm here, so nothing bad happens!Jen reclined in the chair, breathing heavily. Claire cast a sidelong glance at her infant sister's still-exposed cunt. Whoa. Claire remarked, "You really get off on that," while Jen gradually adjusted her pajamas.

Jenna probably nodded her head in agreement. "How do you get off, though?" Merely by sucking his penis?"May I ask?" she enquired.


Claire said, carefully getting off the bed. "No, sometimes I play with myself while I do it; sometimes after when I'm in my room."

Read next part

تعليقات